The Arch Bishop of the Tanzania Assemblies of God, Rev. Dr. Barnabas Winston Mtokambali, has counseled Pastors children to grow and become mature and effective Christians. He enlisted five things they ought to do:
* They need to give God first priority
* They need to have a vision and have a sense of a direction of where they are going and who they want to be.
* They need to live a discplined life
* They need to be diligent and industrious
* They should not be content with their past achievement. They should seek for greater achivements
Speaking in what he viewd as a historical conference, the Arch Bishop commended the CAs leadership for organising such an event and encouraged them to do more for the Lord.